When it comes to GCs and Supervisors, there’s nothing more important than doing it right the first time. For over 25 years, we have worked hard to ensure that you get what you need efficiently and professionally!
- Experience: We have a well-trained, qualified staff. This eliminates the need for on-site micro-management, and allows you to get the job done faster and with fewer mistakes.
- Efficiency: We understand schedules and timelines as well as anyone. And we work closely with you to stay on time and under budget.
- Communication: McGuire knows that effective and constant communication is the key to keeping costs, delays and problems in check.
- People: Our work ethic is second to none. We enjoy what we do and we know how important it is to have the right attitude.
- Process: When we can’t avoid change orders, our proven process ensures that they happen correctly and efficiently.
Helical technology can impact the efficiency and speed of your construction project, saving you time and money. And since McGuire does both helical and concrete, you only need one contractor.
- Cost: Helical Piles require fewer resources and time to implement, so your cost will be lower.
- Space: Helical installation uses very little working real estate, making site management easier.
- No Spoils: Responsibility for work and cost can be a gray area for some projects. Helical Piles do not have any spoils. No spoils—no problem!
- Speed: Helical Piles greatly impact speed on the job site. They work in most weather, have no curing time, allow for other simultaneous on-site work.
- Safety: No down-hole entry (and very little excavation) is required when using Helical Piles, which eliminates most of the safety concerns on deep-foundation construction sites.
- Less is more: Because Helical Pile installation requires fewer resources, you have more time to focus on the entire job.